Later in the month I was able to take a girls trip with the Smith girls to San Francisco. I got to take a day and a night to go hang out with Mom and Dad. What a blast! Mom got the day off from being Pam (she’s working as a secretary for her brother’s medical office) and we got to hang out. We played scrabbable, she taught me how to play bridge, we just got to play games after game. I guess we were both a little game-hungry. She thought she was coming down with the swine flu, ugh! But she wasn’t feeling too sick to cut me some new bangs! Jess was there to supervise that we didn’t get scissor happy and to tell us if Dad was coming (which he did one time and mom hid me in the closet before he could see). We had a blast!
The Smith girls and I got to spend a few nights in the city and hanging out all over San Francisco. No matter how many times I visit the city, it is always so much fun. This was, however, my first time spending the night in the city! We got to go shopping, eat ice cream, walk all around, and play with baby Maddie the whole time! What a great trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment