April started me off with a wonderful Spring Break. I took the time to go home and spend a week with Dad. It was great. I built a retaining wall (don’t let Dad tell you otherwise, it was all me) and spent a lot of time out in the yard with him. We also went to my first game of the season… GOA’s… where I taught Dad how to keep book. We had an awesome time. Pray that the A’s stay in Oakland! Danny and Jessica came up to do some wedding planning and I was lucky enough to go with them to help out! Jessica and I went looking at different hotels while Danny and Dad went golfing. Some of the hotels wouldn’t let us go look at rooms. Well, we didn’t take that as a final policy, so we went off on our own. A few of the rooms we had to sneak into… Mom would be so proud! Then back to Utah to finish off my student teaching. I will miss those funny little 7thgraders.
Joce decided to take a nice little nap in a very inconvenient place!
And here, a little more convenient place...
Spring break didn't quit end here. I did go back to school for a few days, but Jess, Joce, and Ev came to Utah for a visit! Joce spent a night with Scott and I. We went to Chuck E Cheese with with Nate and Babes. Joce had so much fun! She won a cute little lunchbox she even slept with that night! We played some twister (which Joce actually was great at!) and read some books. What a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment