This month we got a great visit by Nate, Johnny, and Steve! We toured the city (I am becoming a great tour guide), found a great beach (thank you Scotty), and had a real lobster adventure. We found a place that let us pick our own live lobster and then we watched them boil it, and then we got to eat it. The weather was great so we ate outside and had a little fun at the same time!
What a mess we made!
And on the way to the beach, we got a nice visit from a huge bug...
Here’s the sad news. We leave Boston this month. I have had so much fun I can hardly believe it. The city is just wonderful. It’s perfect, everything about it. I knew it would be sad to go, but that sadness has stayed with me for 6 months now. One day we will return, I just know it.
One last Concord Cheese Shop visit...
No comments:
Post a Comment