Saturday, June 11, 2011

My First Race

Today I ran my first real race! I say real because when I ran the Rex Lee, well... let's just say a certain Katey and I went to breakfast instead. So... today I ran the 10K Market Place race with a few good friends. I started... and finished! I kept my goal (if I told what it was... I'd just reveal some embarrassing information).

3 comments:

julie smith said...

Cat, Congrats!!! I am so impressed with your finishing the 10K. Looks like you had fun as well. So happy to see all the new pictures.
Good luck with your last week of school. Julie

Stephanie said...

I'm so proud of you...congrats! But, you were supposed to call me.

Katey and Justin said...

I am so proud of you!!! Was it better than ditching the race for breakfast at Einstein's though? Be honest. I still laugh hysterically every time I think about that! I put on my Rex Lee shirt the other day and Justin told me I shouldn't even be allowed to have the shirt. Ha! I miss you! Hope everything is going well!