Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Few Weeks Away...

A few weeks away from home, but back to another home and I had a lot of fun! I learned that a turkey moved in!


Jocelyn, Evelyn, and I had a few adventures of out own.
Here's a glimpse at our swimming adventures:
 Evie was happy calling me Mom all week. I think she thought that a woman that plays with her is called Mom. Oh if only it were that easy (from what I see of course...)

 Joce is a super brave swimmer. I think I was suppose to keep it a secret that she went in the deep end (sorry Jess).
 Evie got very nervous when Joce was in deep water.
 We also had McDonalds adventures:
Some patio adventures:
That helmet came in very useful on our hammack adventures too.
Even some fun Doctor adventures:

 

Thank you Julie who sent Scott and I home a year ago with this toy. Evelyn wanted to take it everywhere we went.




All in all, how could you not have fun with these cute girls!!!



Danny was home for a week, so we had a good time too! From A's games to birthday parties, from Grandparent trips to just running errands, we had a blast. Even here where I caught Danny drinking straight from the carton right after he had gone to the cupboard to get a cup!

Pattito was so dear and had some delicious birthday lemon bars for me!

Danny and Jess made a fabulous cake (the only cake I actually like too!)

We can't forget it was Jess' birthday too!


The day of celebration (because Jess and I are truely something the celebrate) ended with a delicious seafood dinner!

My CA trip continued into the next week and brought a brave father's surgery. Good thing I wanted to be a teacher and not a nurse! The surgery was followed by more family visits... and more A's games, of course!






Stomper had a crush on Steph and gave her a stress ball (watch out Danny D!) What a great trip!

No comments: