Cooperstown in the cutest little town in the world! We parked the car right on Lake Otsego and take our bikes up to the Hall of Fame! What a fun place! Probably the neatest part for me was seeing all the exhibits on the famous song “Take Me Out To The Ball Game”. I’m wrote a paper on the history of the song and am working to get it published right now, so it was so fun to see it all right there.
There were other fun things to see, like Scotty sitting in Hank Aaron's locker...
Oh what to do! There's an A's jersey and a Mets' jersey... Who do I choose! Thank goodness for the bi-league system or I would be a reck!

We decided to take the scenic route out of town (I will forever never trust GPS, sure it can get you out of whatever it got you into in the first place!) It was beautiful! After a few more hours we hit our target – BOSTON! No more toll roads, no more Harry Potter, no more trying to hold my bladder, no more hours of sitting – home sweet home for the next few months. So how do we celebrate…
Midnight showing of Star Trek. Duh.
No comments:
Post a Comment