Yahoo!!! Congrats to Steph for graduating PA school... Proud to be a Deacon!!! After Steph's Wakeforest Graduation, Mom joined her up to visit us. Her favorite graduation present I'm sure. We are still new enough in town that most everything we was new... and that means the subway! I love the Subway here, it's so easy to get places. We went to Government Center and walked around parts of the Freedom trail, we saw the World War II memorial there, we ate Mom's favorite Chowder (the bread was incredible!). Probably our favorite thing was driving down to Rhode Island and checking out some of the mansions down there, including the incredible Vanderbilt PALACE! This house was HUGE, it wasn't even really a house!
We also got to visit the Farmer's Market which had the CHEAPEST fruit I have ever seen - in price, not in quality. It was incredible. I'll have to start doing my fruit/veggie shopping there. It was some-what near where Scott works, so we got to visit him and see his office. After that we went for a walk through Boston Commons and the Public Gardens. Those places are so beautiful, I will always be amazed by them. There was a fun little family of bronzed ducks just sitting on the path. And the pond in the Gardens is really incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment